Ojingeo Bokkeum (Korean Spicy Stir-fried Squid)
- 1 pound of cleaned squid cut into bite-sized pieces
- Saraspice Sarawak Black Pepper
- 5 stalks of green onion cut into 2-inch sections (or other vegetables such as cabbage, zucchini, carrot or onion)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1 tablespoon of gochukaru (Korean chili flakes)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add the squid to the sauce and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up a skillet over medium high heat. Add the vegetable oil. Add the green onions (or any vegetable) and sauté about 2 minutes or until the green onions start to wilt.
- Move green onions to the side of skillet and add the marinated squid and remaining sauce to the centre of the skillet. Stir-fry until squid turns opaque.
- Season with a dash of Saraspice Sarawak Black Pepper.
- Stir to mix the vegetable and squid well for 1 minute and serve. Drizzle sesame oil and extra black pepper if desired.
error: Content is protected !!